What is LSK Consulting Services?
Laura S Kimble, an enrolled agent, uses her financial expertise and breadth of experience to solve clients’ puzzles. Her career as a Tax Professional (15+years, Enrolled Agent) and as a Financial Analyst (20+years) combined with Business Education (MBA), she has developed a broad perspective along with a set of specific analytical skills. Her clients benefit from her wealth of knowledge combined with a straightforward and personal approach to each situation.
Master Tax Advisor:
10+ years of experience in preparing Individual, Partnerships, Estates, Trusts, and Business returns. Worked for retail chain corporation and reached the highest level of skilled professionals. Studied and passed the Enrolled Agent Exam along with other educational certificates.
Prior to her Tax career:
Senior Financial professional
Laura has 20+ years of corporate accounting and finance experience, taking ownership and accountability for driving the bottom line through process improvement in the accounting function. She directed a team with a Fortune 500 corporation.
Other accomplishments include:
- Developed financial models to accurately forecast and direct appropriate inventory levels which maintain profitability.
- Proficient in providing cross-functional strategic direction between marketing, finance, operations, and productions departments.
- Expert in leading vendor management relationships to meet the strategic vision in a thinly staffed environment.
Non-Profit Business Manager:
Led financial operations for a non-profit organization for over 10 years and improved all day to day processes to become more efficient and up to date with technology. Negotiated contracts with artists, venues, and other vendors. Responsible for budgeting, bookkeeping, and preparing financial statements.
Laura has served as Treasurer for many organizations and shares her skills as part of her service to the membership. These organizations include Girl Scouts, Youth Groups, Choral Groups, and Church.
- Tax Preparation – individual, business, and fiduciary
- Tax Review and Planning (explain your tax return and how to manage your taxes going forward).
- Proficient with Quickbooks and other accounting software.
- Business Services from Entity formation (LLC/ Corp), maintain compliance and good standing to Dissolution (and everything in between)
Background + Skills = Solutions:
Laura has a passion for helping others manage their financial life and provides perspective to all sorts of life events and situations.
LSK Consulting Services is designed to help individuals, small businesses, and freelancers to navigate preparing returns, keeping up on tax code changes, and dealing with the IRS.