When “Reporting Only” is a Good Fit
For clients with basic filing needs & simple finances.
If you can check *all* boxes on this list, the Reporting Only option may be a good fit for you.
1. Reporting Only
- You are not self employed. Most of your income is reported on a W2 from your employer.
- You do not wish to start or join a business in the near future.
- You do not own (or are a partner in) multiple real estate holdings.
- You have less than $100k in retirement and/or investment accounts.
- All your income is earned inside the US.
- You don’t want/need expert advice to pay the least tax possible.
- You don’t want/need a partner to help you reach your goals faster